Msc Programs & Requirements
Admission requirements & Required Documents for Msc in IoT
Msc in IoT Eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should have a minimum Second Class Honors Upper Division Degree in the discipline of Engineering/Technology (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering) or equivalent from any recognized Institution.
- Second Class Upper division is equivalent to a cumulative average > 70%
- Applicant with a Bachelor’s degree in the same areas and specializations with a second class lower division, and with at least 2-years of relevant work experience can be admitted in the programme.
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Documents Required for Application:
- Application letter addressed to the Director of the center for Postgraduate studies, University of Rwanda
- Motivation letter: should address commitment, statement of goals, objectives and reasons for interest in the Masters programme applied for.
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- Notarized Bachelor’s degrees/ or equivalent documents and transcripts
- Recommendation letters from at least two academic referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant.
- Support letter from employer for those who are working
- Copy of national Identity Card or passport.
- Sponsorship letter from an organization (if any).
- Applicants from countries where English is not the medium of instruction must provide an English proficiency certificate from a relevant body or institution in their respective countries.
- Proof that you have applied for Equating Foreign Qualifications at higher educational council (HEC) of Rwanda for applicants from outside Rwanda and Rwandans who obtained their degrees outside Rwanda.